Tuesday, August 25, 2009

fly away...france

Published by bethany at 11:01 PM



well. the time has finally come. i've said adieu to iowa and i am flying out of minneapolis wednesday- august 26, 2009.

over the last several months the anticipation for my trip has included a variety of exciting things the following are just a few examples:
hours of packing, deliberating, planning, sorting, luggage weighing, pouting, stressing, agonizing over, fascinating on, dwelling upon, missing, dreaming, debating, wishing, loving, and waiting. despite all those activities it did not quite "hit me" that i was leaving for four months until now. although my farewells to friends and family were no picnic, i feel as though i am well prepared for my trip. i will be traveling the next few days and should arrive in paris around 1:00am iowa time. the picture above is an image of hotel coypel which is where we will be staying in france.


cheers.

1 comment:

Angela Veenstra said...

I thought I should comment so you know I am following your blog! I miss you so much already but I know I will be able to see you soon and I hope you have a safe trip! Keep in touch love and have the time of your life!

Post a Comment